Have intimacy coaching questions? I have answers.
What is intimacy coaching?
Pleasure is your birthright. Intimacy coaching helps you claim it. Our desire for sex and connection is innate. But the skill and confidence we need to fulfill our desire isn’t.
Intimacy coaching offers you a safe, supportive environment to learn how to find your erotic freedom and have great sex. It also helps you channel the life force energy that flows from embracing your sexuality into living your best life.
Is intimacy coaching the same as sex therapy?
Intimacy coaching and sex therapy both aim to help you build a healthy, fulfilling sex life. However, there are important differences.
Sex therapists are licensed health practitioners with medical, paramedical, or mental health qualifications. They are trained to diagnose and treat sexual trauma and dysfunction.
Sex therapy will almost always include delving into your past to uncover and analyze the origins of your challenges around sex.
While intimacy coaches may have a clinical background, we’re trained to focus on where you are right now in your sexuality and on helping you explore and enhance your experience of sex. Generally speaking, intimacy coaching is not based on the belief that you are broken or that something needs fixing.
Our Passionate Possibilities Call will help you decide if intimacy coaching is right for you and if we can work well together. If I believe that sex therapy is more appropriate than coaching for you, I will be clear and empathetic with you about this.
How does intimacy coaching work?
I am a certified Erotic Blueprint™ Coach. My practice embraces eight modules of deeply researched, intimacy training. This program was developed over twenty years by renowned new world sex educator Jaiya Ma.
We begin with a Passionate Possibilities Call to:
- Find out what you’d like to do differently and why now is the time to make changes
- See if we will work well together
If we’re a good fit, I’ll be delighted to have you join me in the Salon of Glowing Desire, where you‘ll have serious fun while safely exploring your deepest desires. The salon is the place to create a compelling vision for your entire future. We begin by making sustainable, life-affirming changes to how you experience sex and love. You will:
- Take the Erotic Blueprint Quiz™ to find out how you and (if applicable) your partner are wired for pleasurable sex
- Grow your skills and knowledge via video training sessions and workbook exercises
- Explore your Erotic Blueprint™ through safe, fun home play sessions
- Receive coaching calls and email support to track your progress, resolve issues and celebrate success
- Join a community of curious like-minded humans and invitations to events and workshops to deepen your knowledge
You can also choose Intimacy + Life and Business coaching.
Who comes to you for intimacy coaching?
My clients are women and men over the age of eighteen. They’re single or partnered. They may be in their first or their fiftieth relationship. Their backgrounds and sexual preferences vary. They are committed to understanding who they are as erotic beings and to deepening their experience of desire.
What can I expect from intimacy coaching?
Commit to engage in all aspects of your program including the homeplay and do the work. Then you can expect to:
- Understand and accept yourself as an erotic being
- Chart your path to pleasure based on your Erotic Blueprint™. This is your road map to exploring your sexuality and navigating your relationships
- Know how to ask for what you want and need from your partner by learning the language that aligns to your blueprint’s desires
- Unleash the creativity and dynamism that flows from finding erotic freedom and getting your deepest glow on
Intimacy coaching offers you a safe, professional, highly ethical, and fun place to expand your intimate essence.
Why should I choose you?
Excellent question! Because the right chemistry between you and your intimacy coach is vital to achieving your goals. Our initial Passionate Possibilities Call will reveal if we’re a good fit.
Here are three things about me that may help you decide:
- Deep and diverse coaching experience I began health coaching in 2001. Since then, my practice has evolved to encompass all aspects of life and business coaching with motivated individuals and high profile professional teams alike. Nearly two decades of coaching has taught me that deep experience of intimacy is the missing link in many of my clients’ lives. Choose me as your intimacy coach, and you’ll reap the benefit of nearly two decades of dynamic, holistic coaching practice.
- As a scientist with 28 years’ experience, I trust evidence-based research and rigorous testing. Jaiya Ma’s Erotic Blueprint™ program is backed by impeccable research credentials developed over two decades of testing.
- Passionate about pleasure and play I put pleasure first. I practice what I teach. No matter how busy I am, I make time to play, to be sensual, and to have serious fun.
Choose me, and it will be my pleasure to coach you to become your most sexually satisfied self. Furthermore, I coach with integrity and authenticity and a passion for achieving your goals.
Tell me more about the salon of glowing desire
The salon is a metaphor for the safe, sexy, intriguing virtual place where our coaching happens. Like its historical namesake, our salon is a hotbed of fresh ideas that challenge accepted wisdom. It’s a place to celebrate our brilliance, our inventiveness, our openness, and vulnerability. It’s a place to play, to experiment, to fantasize, to learn, and to let go.
Will you touch me or ask me to take off my clothes?
No. I am not a certified Sexological Bodyworker. We will never engage in any form of sexual exchange. Your intimacy coaching program’s homeplay component can include solo or partnered touching and sexual activities. These activities are for you to experiment:
- in the privacy and safety of your home
- at a level that’s comfortable for you
- with healthy boundaries in place
Be assured that I will receive anything you share with me as a result of your homeplay, with complete empathy and without judgment.
NOTE: We are bound by a coach/client coaching contract and a set of professional ethics. We will never engage in any form of romantic or erotic exchange.
Do you work with LGBTQIA+ people?
Absolutely. My intimacy coaching practice is inclusive. I honor every client’s right to explore and enhance their relationship to their sexuality.
How do you charge for your services?
Your fees for intimacy coaching in the Salon of Glowing Desire can be paid in one or two installments based on the coaching package you choose.
Wish you could do sex differently?
“Yay me, I will earn a small commission should you make the smart move to take this quiz. I never offer anything I don’t stand behind.”